Sometimes, when connecting a laptop using Swytch to a conference room system with Tap mounted on a wall, the Tap's display will flip orientation. This can be prevented by changing the WIndows display setting.
Steps to set Tap display to Horizontal (flipped) when laptop is plugged into Swytch:
- Log into ZoomAdmin or MTR Administrator account on the room compute.
- Plug a laptop into the "Y" connector on Swytch. Tap display should flip upside down.
- Go to Windows Display settings on the room compute.
- Select the Tap display (make sure the selected display is Tap by clicking Identify) and set the Orientation to "Horizontal (flipped)
- Tap display should flip horizontally"
- Reboot the room compute and disconnect the laptop from Swytch "Y" connector
Windows display settings will now retain the orientation settings for both modes (BYOD mode and room system mode).