For manual FW update to Swytch:
- Connect a Windows or Mac PC to the Swytch Hub using USB-C
- Note: Chrome OS does not support the Logitech Sync app
- Run Sync on the computer, and then if Swytch has a FW update, it should show in Sync next to the Swytch.
- Sync can be downloaded here - https://prosupport.logi.com/hc/articles/360040085114-Download-Logitech-Sync
- Run the Swytch firmware update in Sync, if there is one.
- When running the firmware update, do not disconnect or power off the Swytch Hub or Extender until the update is finished.