CollabOS Guide > 1. Getting Started > 1.3 Touch Controller & Remote Setup
CollabOS devices can be set up in-room, using on-device settings, or remotely using Local Network Access. This provides the flexibility to set up your new Logitech devices based on your policies.
- Configure your room using the Room Solutions Configuration Guide.
- Once setup is complete, Tap/Tap IP will show the following screen. Here, you can set up basic information for the device such as:
- Scroll down to find your country.
- Time Zone
- Local Network Access
- Next, accept the Logitech end user license agreement.
- Configure your network settings.
- Note: This section will be skipped automatically if you are connected to a wired network using the Auto DHCP network. For more information on this step, see 2.1 Network Configuration - CollabOS Guide.
- Set up Relay (for Tap IP only).
- With Relay, you can easily pair Tap IP with front-of-room CollabOS meeting devices like Rally Bar, Rally Bar Mini, and RoomMate. Relay lets you onboard and manage Tap IP and a connected device from a single interface. For more information on this step, see 3.1 Relay & PairingTap IP - CollabOS Guide.
- Select video service provider.
- The video service provider will be listed depending on the device you are using. Choose your preferred provider.
- Connect to Logitech Sync.
- Input the 12-digit provisioning code generated in the Sync Portal.
- To learn how to generate a provisioning code, see Sync Provisioning Code Information.
- Confirm the device information you entered during setup.
- On this screen, you can see the device and room information, including network details, the device's MAC address, service provider information, and more.
- Connected accessories
- A list of all connected accessories in the room will be listed.
- Equipment test
- On this screen, you can test audio, video, and network before completing the setup.
- Press the center button on the remote five times to set up the room using the remote controller.
- Use your remote controller to navigate the interface.
- Follow the same steps as Touch Controller Setup.