You can get Logitech Options software from the MX Master Download page.
To change the specific function or task assigned to a mouse button:
- Launch Logitech Options: Start > Programs > Logitech > Logitech Options
- If you have more than one device that uses Logitech Options, click on the Wireless Mouse MX Master image in Logitech Options to start configuring it.
- In the upper left of the window, click on the Mouse tab and then click on the button you would like to customize:
NOTE: The default assignment for this button is Windows management.
When you're done configuring the button, click anywhere below the Gesture button menu. Your changes are automatically saved.
Adjusting your mouse movements for more information. You can also assign a different action to the Mode shift button if you wish.
NOTE: Click More and then scroll down to see the full list of available settings.
To fine-tune how your scroll wheel works and feels, see Adjusting your mouse movements.
To change your pointer speed, enable or disable SmartShift, and access other scroll settings:
- Open Logitech Options
- If you have more than one device that uses Logitech Options, click on the picture for Wireless Mouse MX Master.
- Click the Point and scroll tab.
- Use the sliders to adjust speed and SmartShift sensitivity. You can also change the direction of the scroll and thumb wheel, and set the scroll wheel to Ratchet or Freespin:
- Ratchet - use for precise navigation of items or lists
- Freespin - use to quickly navigate through long documents and web pages
NOTE: When SmartShift is enabled, your mouse will automatically switch between freespin and ratchet modes. Otherwise, you can press the Mode shift button to change modes.