Button 1: Power
Button 2: Pairing
Button 3: Reset
- The remote control uses Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) to communicate with RoomMate
- The Pairing button is the button second from the right in between the Reset and Power buttons with the Bluetooth symbol below it.
Press and hold the Pairing button for 5 seconds to launch Pairing UI on the TV.
- This allows for RoomMate BLE remote to pair with RoomMate only. You cannot use RoomMate as a Bluetooth speaker/speakerphone.
- The bluetooth protocol used by RoomMate is BLE and is for the connection of the included remote. It does not support Bluetooth Classic, A2DP or multiple signals.
- Pairing will timeout if no activity is detected.