If you experience these types of issues:
- Bluetooth devices are not discovered while using Keyboard and Mouse options in the System Preferences.
- Bluetooth Preferences pane does not refresh the devices when navigating back and forth.
- Device is not getting discovered in the Bluetooth Preferences pane.
Then try these steps:
- Reopen the Bluetooth Preference pane.
- Turn the Mac Bluetooth off and on in the Bluetooth Preference pane or restart the computer.
- If you still have an issue, unpair and re-pair the devices within the Mac Bluetooth Preference pane.