Follow the steps below to pair your Logitech mouse and/or keyboard to the Zone Wireless Plus receiver.
IMPORTANT: Pairing support is limited to Logitech Unifying peripherals.
- Download the Logitech Unifying Software at www.logi.com/support/unifying.
- Insert the Zone Wireless Plus receiver into the computer USB-A port.
NOTE: Zone Wireless Plus headset is already paired to the receiver it ships with. Just turn the headset on. The headset is successfully connected when the light indicator on the receiver turns solid white.
- Open the Unifying software and click Next on the bottom right corner to continue. If you already have any other Unifying receiver(s) connected from other products, unplug it, you only need the receiver that came with your headset.
- Locate the ON-OFF slider on your peripheral. Turn each device off, then back on again to restart and complete the pairing process.
- Continue and test if pairing was done successfully.
- If the pairing failed, retry the steps or contact technical support.
NOTE: You can pair up to six Logitech Unifying peripherals with your Zone Wireless Plus receiver.