|Component||Model Number (M/N)||Location|
|Mouse||M-R0077||Under the product|
|Receiver||C-U0021||Side of product|
|Mouse||51 mm (2 inches)||124.9 mm (4.92 inches)||84.3 mm (3.32 inches)||141 g (4.97 ounces)|
|General Product Specifications|
Logi Bolt, Bluetooth
|Software Support (at release)||Logitech Options (NOTE: Check website for the latest software release.)|
|OS/Platform Support (at release)||
- iPadOS 14 or later
- iOS 14 or later
- Android 9.0 or later
*Device basic functions will be supported without software for systems other than Windows and macOS
USB-C rechargeable Li-Po (500 mAh) battery; 70 days on full charge*
*Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions
|Connection Type||Logi Bolt USB receiver and Bluetooth® Low Energy|
|Buttons||Left/Right-click, Back/Forward, App-Switch, Wheel mode-shift, Middle-click
Scroll Wheel: Yes, with smart-shift
Gesture button: Yes
|Indicator Lights (LED)||Low battery LED|
|Indicator Lights (LED)||Power LED, Connect LED|
|Battery Details||Rechargeable Li-Po (500 mAh) battery, not replaceable|
|Battery Life (rechargeable)||Up to 70 days|
|Battery Charge Speed||Empty to full charge: 2 hours
1 min charge = 3 hours of use
3 min charge = 1 day of use
|Other Features||Fast-charging (1 minute ~ 2 hours of usage)|
Darkfield high precision
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Operating system compatible with Logi Bolt wireless products
- What type of USB does the Logi Bolt receiver use?
- Does Logi Bolt use Just Works security mode?
- Which products have Logi Bolt connectivity?
- Why aren’t Logi Bolt and Logitech Unifying cross-compatible?
- How do I know if my device is Logitech Unifying or Logi Bolt?
GENERAL USE INFO
- What does quiet click on MX Master 3S mean?
- What are the differences between MX Master 3 and MX Master 3S?
- Is my MX Master 3S a sustainable product?
- What version of the Bluetooth core specifications is Logi Bolt connectivity based on?
- What is the effective range of Logi Bolt?
- What Security Manager Protocols does Logi Bolt use for pairing, bonding, encryption and signing?
- Are PIN codes used for authentication with Logi Bolt?
- If the Logi Bolt device supports multiple pairings, does it use random/unique codes or static?
- Are Logi Bolt devices discoverable when actively initiated?
- Is the firmware of the Logi Bolt devices patchable should a vulnerability be discovered?
- Does Logi Bolt meet the security requirements of most companies in regulated industries such as financial services, healthcare?
- Has Logitech conducted security testing on its implementation of the Bluetooth stack in the Logi Bolt devices?
- Did Logitech fix Logitech Unifying wireless security issues in Logi Bolt?
- Corporate policy does not allow use of Bluetooth connections. Can we deploy Logi Bolt wireless products?
- Will Logitech continue to sell Logitech Unifying wireless products?
- How to change the Share diagnostics and usage data settings in the Logi Bolt app
- How to change language in the Logi Bolt app