Below you will find instructions for pairing your Zone headset to your Logi Dock for Easy-Audio Switching. Easy-Audio Switching requires that your Logi Dock is on firmware version 1.5.21 or newer. This is supported with:
- Zone Wireless
- Zone Wireless Plus
- Zone True Wireless (coming soon)
- Zone Vibe Wireless (coming soon)
You will first need to make sure you have the latest version of the Logi Tune desktop application which can be downloaded here.
- Under My Devices you will see “Pair headset” beneath your Logi Dock.
- Turn on your Zone headset and enter your headset’s pairing mode. Once your Zone headset is in pairing mode press Continue in the Logi Tune application. Instructions for placing Zone headsets into pairing mode can be found here.
- Once pairing is successful click Done to return to the My Devices menu.
- Your Zone headset will now show beneath your Logi Dock in My Devices. From there you can click on your Zone headset to further customize or update it.