End Users are users of your flex desk environment. For employees to be able to book desks through Tune mobile or Tune desktop, they need to be registered end users with your organisation.
End Users are put in User groups to make it easier to navigate and edit privileges in bulk.
User Groups can be used both to make it easier to sort end users and to give different groups of users access to different desks in your organization.
The user groups are also visible to end users in Tune, making it possible to search or filter users based on their user group.
An end user can belong to multiple groups but must always belong to at least one.
As a default, new users are placed in a “Default” user group.
To add End Users to your Sync organization or to manage User Groups you need to be logged in as an administrator in Sync with Owner privileges.
Add and manage End Users
- To add your end users, navigate to system -> users and select end users.
These will be your users who utilize the flex desks via Tune mobile and desktop apps. Once you add users here, they will be able to sign in on their Tune apps.
Click add users to add single users or in a batch.
Note: User management will be expanded to include SCIM integration in the coming months.
- Once users have been added, you can configure what flex desks can be accessed by each of them by assigning end users to different User Groups. If no groups are created or assigned all end users will be placed in the Default user group.
Add and manage User Groups
- To create a User group, navigate to system -> users and select end users. Click the User group button and then Edit groups.
- To add a new group, simply click Add Group and give the group a name
- To set or edit what desks users in that group wil lbe able to access, just select the group you wish to edit and from the right hand panel, use the site navigation to select or deselect the areas of desks that each group should have access to book.