You can add Rally Bar to Logitech Sync from the system settings. If you do not know how to access the Logitech Settings application, click here: How do I access system settings on a CollabOS device?
1. In the Logitech Settings application, press the Sync Portal button. Notice that this button has a blue round indicator at the top right corner, the blue color means that this Rally Bar is not signed into Sync:
2. Select Connection on the left and then click on Connect to Sync Portal on the right:
3. Enter your Sync credentials:
4. After you successfully sign in, Rally Bar will show Connection status as Connected:
5. Select Back to settings. The small round indicator at the top right corner of the Sync Portal button on the settings main page will change its color to green to indicate that this Rally Bar is signed into Sync: