If you’re having a problem your Spotlight remote not connecting to your device, try the following:
- Make sure the Spotlight presentation remote is fully charged and turned on.
- Check that the Spotlight’s USB receiver is plugged securely into your device — unplug the receiver and then plug it back in, and try a different USB port. If that doesn’t work, try installing the Spotlight on another similar device.
- Verify that your device is Bluetooth-capable and that your device’s Bluetooth is turned on.
- Make sure that the Bluetooth connection is enabled on your Spotlight remote by following the instructions in Connect the Spotlight presentation remote to a device using the USB receiver or Bluetooth.
- Verify that Logitech Spotlight Presentation software is properly installed and running.