To set up Scribe with your Microsoft Teams Room on Windows:
- Make sure your Microsoft Teams Room is updated to the latest version.
- On your Microsoft Teams Room touch controller, go to Settings > Peripherals > Content Camera > select Logitech Scribe. Unselect Content Enhancement because Scribe already has one on the device.
- The very first time you start a whiteboard sharing session, Scribe will initiate auto-calibration.
- If the corners are calibrated correctly, press purple Share Button to confirm.
- Use the Logitech Sync app if you need to make adjustments.
- Before you start using Scribe, please update it to the latest firmware using the Sync app.
To Use Scribe with your Microsoft Teams Room:
Simply tap the share content icon on the touch controller.