Scribe can be connected to any computer and used as a USB camera. The difference is with its onboard AI processing, Scribe’s camera feed will be enhanced whiteboard output.
To set up Scribe for a desktop video application:
- Download Logitech Sync app
- Connect Scribe to your computer. You should be able to see Scribe show up in Sync app.
- Under Video tab, choose EDIT BOUNDARIES
- Select AUTO CALIBRATE or manually drag the corners to frame your whiteboard. Click CONFIRM to save the setting.
- Before you start using Scribe, please update it to the latest firmware.
To Use Scribe with a desktop video application:
If the video application supports content sharing using a secondary camera, choose this option and select Scribe as the secondary camera. This ensures that Scribe is shared at 1080p and is shared in addition to your primary video.
If the video application doesn’t support content sharing using a secondary camera, you can open up Scribe feed with any video player (i.e. Quicktime, VLC) and share the player window in your video conference application.