- Turn OFF the device
- Unplug the power supply cable OR
- Press the power button for 10 seconds
- Press and hold the Reset button. The Reset button is the button third from the right. It is an oblong shaped button with the ↻ symbol below it.
- Turn ON the device without releasing the Reset button for 20 seconds
- Reconnect the power supply OR
- Press and hold the power button
- The device will go through another power cycle when it powers on and give an indication on the display that it is erasing data. (approximately 20 seconds)
- Release the reset button. When the device turns on again, it will be reset to factory settings.
On Tap/Tap IP
- If using Tap IP select your device at the top (Tap IP only)
- Select About
- On the About page select Factory Reset
Step 1 & 2