You can use the Logitech Support site to help you identify your Logitech webcam.Here’s how:
- Locate your webcam’s identification (ID) tag. This tag is usually near the connector-end of the webcam’s USB connection cable.
- Look for the webcam’s model number on the ID tag. The model number is typically labelled “M/N”.
- Visit the Logitech Support site, and enter the webcam’s model number (M/N) in the Search Support text field, exactly as it appears on the webcam’s ID tag. Tap or click the Search button.
- The listing for your webcam’s support page appears under the Products tab.
- Tap or click on the product to go to its support page.