If the remote control is not working properly:
- Verify remote control is paired with Rally Camera.
- Pair remote control with Really Camera as follows:
- Press and hold the button on the back of the camera until LED flashes blue.
- Press and hold the Video Mute button on the remote for 10 seconds to place it in pairing mode.
- Once the remote and camera are paired the LED will stop flashing.
- If the pairing fails, the LEDs will keep flashing. Start from step 2 and repeat.
- Check the remote control batteries and replace them if needed.
The Rally Camera remote control uses Lithium Battery CR2032. With average use, the batteries should last 1-2 years.