Your ConferenceCam has an LED to indicate Bluetooth, battery, and usage status.
- Blue, solid — device is being used in a call and the microphone has become active.
- Blue, blinking — device is attempting to pair using Bluetooth/NFC. Once paired, blinking stops.
- Red, solid — microphone is on mute and the battery power is low (20% or about 30 minutes of usage time left with the current battery charge).
- Red, blinking — battery power is critical (10% or less than 5 minutes of usage time left.) You should connect to AC power or end the current activity.
- Green, solid — battery power is 80–100%, the remote is docked, and device is ready for use.
- Orange, solid — battery is charging, either using USB or AC power, and device is not in use.