|Component||Model Number (M/N)||S/N Location|
|Webcam||330 mm (12.99 inches)||75 mm (2.95 inches)||75 mm (2.95 inches)||768 g (27 ounces)|
|Remote||10 mm (.39 inches)||40 mm (1.58 inches)||130 mm (5.1 inches)||34 g (1.2 ounces)|
|General Product Specifications|
|Wireless Protocol||Wi-Fi 802.11n (2.4 GHz, 5 GHz) ; Bluetooth 4.0 (NFC-enabled)|
|Wireless Range||10 m (33 ft)|
|Bluetooth Profiles||A2DP, AVRCP|
|Wired Network Support||N/A|
|Software Support (at release)||N/A|
|Apps Available (at release)||N/A|
|System Requirements||CPU = Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or better
RAM = 2 GB or more
Hard drive space (for recorded videos)
*As phones or tablets may vary, please check your mobile device specs or contact manufacturer
|Required Accessory||Power adapter (for charging battery); HDMI cable (for screen mirroring - screen mirroring capability is not available on all units)|
|Power Type||Rechargeable; AC power (via power adapter)|
|Connection Type||USB, HDMI (1.4 with HDCP) - HDMI port is not available on all units|
|USB Protocol||USB 2.0|
|Optical Resolution||3MP (up to 1080p)|
|Tilt Control||Mechanical tilt wheel +10°/-10°|
|Diagonal Field of View||90°|
|Horizontal Field of View||82.1°|
|Vertical Field of View||52.2°|
|Frame Rate||30 FPS|
|UVC Support||H.264 UVC 1.5 with Scalable Video Coding|
|Indicator Lights (LED)||Camera LED, Battery Indicator, Speakerphone LED|
|Tripod Mounting Option||No|
|Buttons / Switch||Power On/Off, Bluetooth mode, Video conferencing mode, Volume (Up/Down), Mute|
|Connection Type||USB, Bluetooth|
|Speaker Type||Built-in; Mono|
|Speaker Frequency Response||140Hz – 16 kHz|
|Speaker Sensitivity||89dBSPL +/- 3dB|
|Microphone Type||Built-in (2); Omni-directional|
|Microphone Frequency Response||100 Hz – 16 kHz|
|Microphone Sensitivity||-34dB +/-3dB|
|Input/Output Range (Diameter)||3.6 m (12 ft)|
|Battery Details||Size: Coin cell
|Buttons/Controls||Volume (Up/Down), Mute, Pan & Tilt, Zoom (In/Out), End Call, Make/Answer Call|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
GENERAL USE INFO
- What is Connect?
- Can I make videos with Connect?
- Can Connect be powered by USB alone?
- Does the speed of the computer affect the quality of the Connect picture or is it all dependent on the internet speed?
- Mobile device screen mirroring paths
- What is the field of view of the Connect camera?
- Does Connect have the ability to record the meeting?
- How many people can you realistically fit into the frame with Connect?
- How many Connect devices can be in the same conference?
- How long will ConferenceCam Connect run on battery power?
- What is the warranty for Connect?
- How do I purchase spare parts like cables and remote controls?