- Open the Logitech settings application
- “System Settings” on Tap or hold the end call button on the remote for 5 seconds.
You'll first need to boot into Chrome OS mode, then navigate to the display orientation under Settings.
- Press Ctrl + Alt + S during boot up to get into Chrome OS mode.
- Log in to Google Chrome with an admin account (not as a guest).
- If you use a guest account, the settings will not persist. An admin account must be the provisioning account used to enroll the Chromebox.
- Log in to the Admin account.
- Open the Windows Display settings.
- Select the “Tap” display.
- Scroll down to Orientation, and then select Flipped.
- Either log out and log back into MTR or restart the Zoom Rooms application.