The default password is sfb
You can log in to the Admin panel on the Teams PC with or without a physical keyboard attached:
- With a keyboard attached:
- With an attached keyboard, press the Start button five times — this will open the user login page. You can sign in as Administrator (default password: sfb).
- Without a keyboard attached:
- When signed into SRS, click the gear icon located in the bottom right-hand corner next to the volume icon.
- Select Settings, the first option in the list.
The User Account Control dialog box will appear.
- Enter the Administrator password (default: sfb).
- In the Setup menu select Windows Settings and then Go to Admin Sign-in.