If experiencing issues with the front of room display or displays, please try the steps below to troubleshoot where the issue may exist.
- Check that all HDMI cables are properly connected.
- Remove any HDMI extenders or long HDMI cables and try using the cables that came with SmartDock.
- Please check for the latest firmware update on Smartdock download page and download and install the latest available
- Please verify that the monitor does not power off when SmartDock display goes to sleep.
- Logitech recommends the use of commercial displays, which can be set to a low power sleep state when SmartDock display goes into sleep mode, and will not completely power off.