Follow the steps below to pair your Logitech mouse and/or keyboard to the Zone Wireless Plus receiver with the Logi Tune Desktop application.
IMPORTANT: Pairing support limited to Logitech Unifying peripherals.
- Download and install the Tune Desktop application.
- On Logi Tune Desktop, go to Settings and click ‘Add mouse or keyboard’.
- If you already have the Unifying software installed on your computer, it should open. If not, it will be downloaded and installed automatically.
- Follow the Unifying software prompts to complete adding your mouse and keyboard.
- To add more devices, follow steps 2 and 3 and follow the steps in the Unifying software
You can add up to 6 Unifying devices to your Zone Plus receiver. To add more devices, follow steps 2 and 3 and follow the steps in the Unifying software