Locally manage your connected conference room devices all in one place. With the Sync App installed on your meeting room PC, you’ll be able to monitor your connected devices, update firmware, and troubleshoot issues.
Click Downloads in the left menu panel to download Sync App.
Remotely manage your connected conference room devices for your whole organization in one place. Sync Portal allows for remote device room monitoring, scheduled firmware updates for your conferencing devices, and more.
SYNC APP SETUP INFO AND HELP
- Logitech Sync Availability
- Install Sync on Windows with SCCM
- Install Sync on Mac with JAMF
- Install Sync on Windows with Intune
- What devices are managed by Sync?
- Firewall Setup Information for Sync
- Which devices are monitored by Sync?
- What is the difference between monitored and managed devices?
- Don't see your connected device in Sync?
SYNC PORTAL SETUP INFO AND HELP
- How do I get a Sync Portal account?
- What products does Logitech Sync Portal support?
- How do I add a room to Sync Portal?
- How do I schedule a firmware update from Sync Portal?
- How do I remove a room from the Sync Portal?
- How do I rename a room from the Sync Portal?
- Installing Sync using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager
- What is Sync Insights?
- How can I get started with Sync Insights?
- Is Sync Insights free?
- When does Sync Insights capture data?
- Which products support Sync Insights?
- How does Sync detect meeting participants?
- What data is uploaded to provide Sync Insights?
- What are the metrics used for Sync Insights based on?
- How long until I see Sync Insights after it’s enabled?
- Can Sync Insights ensure people are social distancing?
- What are Sync occupancy limits?