To get RightSight on your Meetup, Rally, or Rally Camera, click your product below to get the latest firmware update with RightSight for your product.
Note: Available for Windows 10 and Mac OS 10.14+.
For additional support and information about RightSight, review the articles below. If you require additional help, please contact support.
GENERAL USE INFO
- What is RightSight?
- How does RightSight work?
- Why should I use RightSight?
- How do I get RightSight?
- What products support RightSight?
- General guidelines for deploying RightSight
- Recommended Conditions for RightSight with Rally Bar
- Can I still use the remote with RightSight?
- Can I use RightSight in rooms with glass walls?
- Can I install RightSight without the Camera Settings App?
- Why does RightSight sometimes take longer to reframe?
- Why doesn't RightSight move to the active speaker?
- Does RightSight use facial recognition or speaker sound tracking?
- Does RightSight save any personal data or images?
SOFTWARE SETUP GUIDANCE
- Does RightSight work with my video client?
- What platforms support RightSight?
- How do I add RightSight to Rally?
- Installing Rally Firmware Update with SCCM
- Logitech RightSight Basic Command Line Install
- Deploying RightSight with Scheduled Tasks via Powershell
- Deploying RightSight with Scheduled Tasks via Batch Scripting
- Is RightSight part of the firmware or a separate application?
- Can I adjust how often RightSight reframes?
- How do I know the RightSight service was installed correctly?