RightSight is Logitech’s auto-framing technology that ensures meeting participants are always perfectly framed.
For RightSight 2 information, click here: Logitech RightSight 2.
- Available for Windows 10 and Mac OS 10.14+. RightSight for RoomMate is available with CollabOS 1.7+ For more information click here: 3.3 RightSight on RoomMate - CollabOS Guide.
- RightSight is also supported on MeetUp, Rally, and Rally Camera connected to RoomMate running CollabOS 1.7+.
To get RightSight on your MeetUp, Rally, or Rally Camera, make sure the device has the latest firmware update. Once installed, you may toggle RightSight on or off for your product in Logitech Sync, device settings, or Local Network Access.
RightSight is an integrated feature in video conferencing products that run CollabOS (such as Rally Bar, Rally Bar Mini, and RoomMate) and can be managed in Sync and from the on-device Logitech settings application.
For additional support on RightSight, review the articles below. For Compatibility and General Use Info, click here: Specifications - Logitech RightSight.
SOFTWARE SETUP GUIDANCE
- Why doesn’t RightSight move to the active speaker?
- Why does RightSight sometimes take longer to reframe?
- Installing Rally Firmware Update with SCCM
- Deploying RightSight with Scheduled Tasks via Powershell
- Deploying RightSight with Scheduled Tasks via Batch Scripting
- How do I know the RightSight service was installed correctly?