A list of firewall rules and exclusions can be found here.
Import the package into SCCM
- Download SyncApplicationBundle.zip which contains the zip file to import and the files folder.
- Extract the three files from SyncApplicationBundle.zip into your distribution point.
- In Application Management, Import the application.
- Browse to the network share location of the Logitech_Sync.zip file.
- At the Verification choose to Create new or Ignore duplicate.
- Once the import is completed, you can delete the Logitech_Sync.zip file.
Download the Sync Provisioning Package
- Log into your Sync Portal.
- Click on System-->Bulk Provisioning and Download the Windows Package.
- Extract the Compressed Files to the folder Logitech_Sync_files\Content_549b...on your distribution point. There should be three files in that folder.
Deploy the Application
- Build a Device Collection of the room systems you want to deploy to.
- Deploy the Application to a Collection.
- Mark the application as Required so it is force installed
- In User Notifications, choose "hide in software center and all notifications"
You can monitor the progress of the installation by going to Monitoring/Deployments and Selecting Logitech Sync Provisioning. Sync has the following return codes. These are already configured in the imported application.
|There was an issue with calling the main installer.
|Provisioning Token not found.
|Syncagent Download failed, Check Firewall rules.
|Syncagent Installation failed. Check Endpoint Protection Exclusions.
|Room provisioning failed. Check Firewall.
It's important to note that even though the Name and Description are created, it is just a note of what the error code means. The text equivalent will not be reported in SCCM Logging.
Log files for installation issues can be found at c:\\Windows\Temp\LogiSync. The log files are the *.log and *.txt from the top level.