A list of firewall rules and exclusions can be found here.
Download the Sync Provisioning Package
- Log into your Sync Portal.
- Click on System-->Bulk Provisioning and Download the Windows Package.
- This will download a compressed file, extract the file.
Create a DMG
- Create the following folder structure: /Library/Application Support/Logitech/LogiSync
- Copy the LogiSyncProvisionToken.json to that folder.
- In Composer, Create a new bundle
- Drag the LogiSyncProvisionToken.json into the Sources folder in Composer.
- Ensure that the file structure in JAMF matches that in Finder and click on Build as DMG.
- Save the DMG to your downloads folder.
Configure the Packages
- Log onto the JAMF portal and click on the options gear in the upper right corner.
- Click on Computer Management and the Packages.
- Add a new Package
- Leave the name blank
- Select a category, then Upload the DMG file you just created.
- Rename the package: 1-LogiSyncProvisionToken
- Click Save
- Repeat the steps above, but this time upload the LogiSyncProvisionStub.pkg from your downloads folder.
- Rename the package: 2-LogiSyncProvisionStub
Important: Rename the two packages in the correct order: 1-LogiSyncProvisionToken and 2-LogiSyncProvisionStub. This will ensure that the token file is installed before the stub installer runs.
Configure the Policy
Don't click on Save until the last step.
- Go to Computers and Policies.
- Create a new Policy Deploy Logi Sync.
- Assign it a Category.
- Assign it a deployment method, for example, recurring check-in
- Click on Packages, the Configure.
- Add the Packages 1-LogiSyncProvisionToken
- Click the + next to the name of the package you just added and add the 2-LogiSyncProvisionStub
- Click on Scope.
- Add a scope to deploy with, for example, Logi Sync Test.
- Click on Save.
- By clicking on Logs, you can see either a completed status or failed.
- For a failed status, go to the machine in question and browse to the folder /Library/Application Support/Logitech/LogiSync and the file LogiSyncProvisionStub_Result.txt will have the return code. Below is a list of those codes.
|There was an issue with calling the main installer.
|Provisioning Token not found.
|Syncagent Download failed, Check Firewall rules.
|Syncagent Installation failed. Check Endpoint Protection Exclusions.
|Room provisioning failed. Check Firewall.