- Device does not power on
- Device powers on intermittently
- Battery compartment damage
- Device does not charge
- Dead batteries
- Potential internal hardware issue
- Recharge the device if it's rechargeable.
- Replace with new batteries. If this doesn’t resolve the problem, check the battery compartment for possible damage or corrosion:
- If you find damage, please contact Support.
- If there’s no damage, there could be a hardware issue.
- If possible, try with a different USB charging cable or cradle and connect to a different power source.
- If the device powers on intermittently there could be a break in the circuit. This could cause a possible hardware issue.