If paired using Bluetooth:
To unpair your mouse from your computer’s Bluetooth:
- Look for Bluetooth settings on your computer.
- Find your device in the list of connected devices.
- Click Remove device.
NOTE: If you want to create a new pairing, you'll need to perform a long-press on the Easy-Switch button on the bottom of the mouse. This will put the mouse into pairing mode.
To unpair your mouse from your computer’s Bluetooth list:
- Open your Bluetooth preferences and find your device.
- Right-click on your device and then Remove or Forget.
If paired with the Unifying receiver:
To unpair your mouse from your Unifying receiver:
- Open Logitech Options, and click Add devices in the bottom left corner.
- Click Add Unifying device.
- Click Advanced.
- Select the device you want to unpair in the list.
- Click Unpair.
NOTE: When you unpair the device, it will no longer be connected to the receiver. You will need to create a new pairing using either Bluetooth or the Unifying receiver.