You can change your connection type from Unifying to Bluetooth or Bluetooth to Unifying at any time. Here's how:
How to change from Bluetooth to Unifying receiver:
- Press and hold the Easy-Switch button for 3 seconds to delete the previous setting and add a new one. If you haven't used all of the available Easy-Switch channels, switch to the next one.
- Plug the Unifying receiver into your computer.
- Open the Unifying software if you purchased the receiver separately. If you don't have the Unifying software installed, you can get it by clicking on the Download link in the left menu panel.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the connection. See Connect your Logitech Bluetooth device for more help.
How to change from Unifying receiver to Bluetooth:
- Press and hold the Easy-Switch button for 3 seconds to delete the previous setting and add a new one. If you haven't used all of the available easy-switch channels, switch to the next one.
- Open Bluetooth settings and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Upon pairing, the LED light on your Logitech device stops blinking and glows steadily for 5 seconds. The light then turns off to save energy.
- If you are setting up your device for the first time, please refer to the Getting Started section for additional help.