Some users have reported that their Logitech keyboard will not pair with their Android 7.x device after they've entered the pairing code.
- Users get a "connection timed out" error or no error message at all.
- Clearing the Bluetooth cache, power cycling the device, attempting to pair again, or pair to another Android 7.x device does not work.
If you are experiencing this issue, please try the following:
- Boot your Android 7.x device into Safe Mode. This typically involves holding down the power button and volume key at the same time, but you should confirm the exact steps on your device manufacturer's website.
NOTE: You'll see an on-screen notification when the device is in Safe Mode.
- While in Safe Mode, pair the keyboard with your device.
- After the keyboard has successfully paired, restart your device normally. The keyboard should continue to be paired with your device.