When using Zoom Rooms, you can update Rally Bar using Zoom Device Management (ZDM). An alternate method is to use the Logitech Sync Portal, a free web based application that allows you to monitor and update Rally Bar (and select other Logitech conferencing products).
Zoom Room Appliance mode via ZDM
You can update Rally Bar or Rally Bar Mini using Zoom's Mobile Device Management service (ZDM). Please follow the instructions posted on Zoom’s Help Center here.
Zoom Room Appliance mode with on-device Settings App
If you’re using Logitech Tap as your Zoom Room Controller:
- Go to Settings in the Zoom Room controller > Under the General section click System Settings
- In Logitech Settings, select Updates and select Update Now.
If you’re using an IP-based controller like iPad as your Zoom Room Controller:
- Use the Remote controller that came with your Rally Bar or Rally Bar Mini bundle and press and hold the End Call button for 5 seconds.
- This will launch the Logitech Settings application on the main display. Use the 5-way button to select Updates and select Update Now.
Using Sync Portal to update the device - Zoom Room Appliance and Microsoft Teams Room
If the Rally Bar is provisioned into Sync portal using a Sync account:
1. Find and select your device in the Inventory view
2. In the Room view, select your device.
3. Click on the note on the top labeled “Firmware update available”.
4. You should see the “Update Now” option.