Logitech Select is a premium service plan offering a range of benefits intended to help customers get their video collaboration solutions up and running quickly, minimize downtime and plan for the future. This document should be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Logitech Select Service. All capitalized terms in this description have the meaning ascribed to them in the Terms and Conditions.
How it Works
- Logitech Select service is provided on a room-by-room basis enabling Customers to cover as many or as few Rooms as they prefer, according to their unique business needs. Individual Select licenses are required for each Room for which Select service is required.
- Upon purchase of one or more Select licenses, Customer will receive from Logitech an invitation to access their account in Logitech Select Portal. Customer can delegate responsibility for Select account activities to one or more individuals as they choose, including third party service providers. Logitech may impose reasonable limits on the number of individual users registered for Select portal access for each customer account.
- Assignment of Select licenses to individual Rooms is managed within the Logitech Select Portal and is required to receive service for a given Select License.
- Select service is provided as per the term (1yr, 3yr, etc) purchased and does not extend beyond the purchased term nor automatically renew upon expiration of service term. Ongoing service per room requires ‘repurchase’ and assignment of licenses as needed.
- For Customers using Logitech’s Sync platform, room and Logitech Supported Product device data can be retrieved from Sync enabling easy assignment of Select licenses per Room. For customers not using Logitech Sync, customers can manually enter Room information or upload room information via .csv files to enable Select license assignment per Room.
- Select service is provided for a licensed Room either via the raising of a Select service ticket in the Select Portal, or by accessing the appropriate feature within Logitech’s Sync platform. See details below.
- Some Logitech Select services such as Customer Success Manager and Instant RMA Onsite Spares require a minimum number of active Select licenses to qualify and/or are offered on a basis of one per every n active Select Licenses. It is the Customer’s responsibility to maintain the required number of licenses for ongoing access to related Select benefits. Any increase in the minimum requirements for Select services will apply to new Select customers on a forward looking basis. Existing customers who already meet the minimum qualification will retain access to the applicable benefits for as long as they maintain the previous minimum threshold. Should the customer reduce their Select coverage such that they drop below the previous minimum threshold, the new higher threshold will then apply in order to regain access to the affected service.
- Select service will be provided for all Logitech Supported Products located within a Room to which an active Select license is assigned. The Select service is not tied to any particular hardware product provided that these are Logitech Supported Products and customers can move their Logitech Supported Products between Rooms as necessary, with the Select service remaining associated with the Room.
- Solution-Level Technical Support
- Support services are available 24x7x365
- Support services are provided in response to customer-created tickets using the Select Portal. Support tickets require the selection of a Room with an active Select license.
- All tickets will receive an initial qualified, non-automated response from a Select support specialist within a maximum of 1hr. Follow up communications will be provided at appropriate intervals depending on the issue.
- Following initial ticket creation via the Select Portal, communication will be provided via phone or email, as preferred by Customer.
- Solution-level support is provided for all supported Logitech hardware and software as well as third party hardware and software included as part of the Logitech Supported Product, including Windows and Android environments as well as Microsoft Teams and Zoom applications.
- Support tickets close automatically when no response has been received from the customer after 3 active communication attempts within 72 hours.
- Customer Success Manager
- For customers with minimum 50 active Select licenses, a Customer Success Manager (CSM) will be assigned to further facilitate customer requests, ensure proper visibility and priority is assigned to customer issues and provide VC solution-level guidance beyond technical support.
- Customers will be able to contact their assigned CSM during normal business hours, as determined by the CSM and customer representatives.
- Customers are required to maintain the minimum number of active Select licenses to maintain access to their CSM.
- Advanced RMA for Logitech Supported Products under Warranty
- Logitech Select Service plan is not itself an extension of warranty duration, but is a commitment of delivery speed when replacement is deemed necessary for Defective Logitech Supported Products otherwise covered under an active Logitech Limited Hardware Warranty.
- Advanced RMA services are subject to geographic restrictions depending on Customer’s location. Customer should check the availability of the advanced replacement service in its location in the below table. Shipments will be DAP (Incoterms 2020), using Logitech’s preferred carrier, excluding import duties, taxes and fees where applicable. There may be exceptional cases where Logitech will ship the hardware replacement under different shipping terms to comply with international trade requirements.
- For Logitech Supported Products currently covered under a Logitech Limited Hardware Warranty or Logitech Extended Warranty, when replacement is needed for faulty product due to a Defect, Logitech commits to the following performance under the Select service:
Daily Cut-Off for Approval
Delivery to Customer Site
Metro Areas: Next-Business Day
Outside Metro Areas: 2-Business Days
- Advanced RMA performance does not apply to Third Party Bundled Products sold as part of a Logitech Supported Product.
- The advanced replacement times set forth above may be subject to events beyond Logitech control, such as weather conditions, disruption in transportation network (as operated by courier companies), compliance with export controls and customs processes, customs delays or any other variables and factors beyond Logitech control. Logitech makes no guarantee of 'next business day' delivery or other delivery times in case such a variable or factor occurs. In particular, Logitech cannot take responsibility for delays incurred by courier companies. Any problems of this nature should be reported to Logitech and Logitech will take all steps it can to resolve delivery problems.
- Instant RMA
- For customers with a minimum 50 Select licenses, Logitech will provide spare hardware units matching the Logitech Supported Products currently deployed by the Customer at the rate of 1 spare unit for every 50 Rooms. If Logitech hardware is part of a bundle including third party equipment (whether sold as a Logitech branded bundle or other) only the Logitech equipment will be provided as onsite spares and Third Party Bundled Products as well as Other Third Party Product are excluded from Instant RMA.
- Onsite spares can be kept at a location of the customer’s choosing enabling potential same-day replacement of failed HW.
- Selection of onsite spares that matches the customer’s current Logitech Supported Products deployment will be facilitated by the CSM assigned to the customer account. When multiple onsite spares are provided (based on multiples of 50 Select licenses purchased) the spare units provided will best match the mix of Logitech Supported Products deployed by the Customer.
- Delivery of onsite spares to the chosen Customer site will happen no sooner than 30 days after the purchase of the requisite Select contracts.
- Customers are responsible for maintaining onsite spares and ensuring they are available and ready for deployment when needed. Logitech recommends customers keep onsite spares updated with latest firmware to minimize downtime and enable the fastest possible deployment.
- When onsite spares are used to replace failed HW, warranty replacement of the original failed unit is still honored, with the replacement serving the role of the new onsite spare. If over time, the Logitech Supported Products deployed by the Customer evolves such that the previously granted onsite spares are no longer the best match for the latest deployed Logitech Supported Products, Logitech may, in its sole discretion, replace the onsite spares with later model of Logitech Supported Products best matching what is deployed by the Customer.
- Should the Customer deploy only a portion of the onsite spare (eg power adaptor, mic pod, etc) Logitech shall replace that part such that the onsite spare kit is ‘made whole’.
- After deploying an onsite spare to replace a suspected product failure, Logitech will follow standard troubleshooting steps to confirm RMA eligibility of the original product.
- Onsite spares are a one-time benefit, allocated upon the initial purchase of the required number of Select licenses. Renewal of Select licenses does not trigger further allocation of onsite spares.
- Onsite spares are provided for the sole purpose of fast replacement in the event of hardware failure and not to outfit new rooms. Logitech expects customers to act in good faith to deploy onsite spares as replacements for Defective Logitech Supported Products only.
- After deployment of onsite spares, the deployed spare will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period, as extended as the case may be, or thirty (30) days, whichever is longer.
- Sync Insights
- Within the Logitech Sync device management portal, Insights reports real-time and historical usage and occupancy for meeting rooms and Logitech devices.
- Sync Insights are available for all rooms to which an active Select license is assigned. Removal of the Select license from a room (such as when the Select license expires or is transferred to a different room, etc) will disable access to Insights for that room until an active Select license is (re)assigned to that room.
- Assignment of Select Licenses to individual rooms is managed in the Select Portal.
- Sync Alerts
- Within the Logitech Sync device management portal, real-time alerts for a variety of room and device statuses are possible via email and/or integration with ServiceNow. In the case of ServiceNow, customer is responsible for maintaining active license to the ServiceNow platform and for the creating and maintenance of related workflows.
- Sync Alerts are available for all rooms to which an active Select license is assigned. Removal of the Select license from a room (such as when the Select license expires or is transferred to a different room, etc) will disable Alerts (via email and/or ServiceNow as applicable) for that room until an active Select license is (re)assigned to that room.
- Assignment of Select Licenses to individual rooms is managed in the Select Portal.
Scope of Support
- Covered Countries: USA, Canada
- Logitech Select service is provided for the following list of Logitech Supported Products:
- Rally Bar
- Rally Bar Mini
- Rally Plus
- Rally Camera
- Logitech Room Solutions for Microsoft Teams
- Logitech for Microsoft Teams Rooms on Android
- Logitech Room Solutions for PC-Based Zoom Rooms
- Logitech for Zoom Room Appliances
- Logitech Accessories such as desk mounts, Strong USB cables, etc
- Logitech Sync Software
- Logitech CollabOS Software
- Support for third party software included in the Logitech Supported Products (see above) includes assistance in applying the latest software patches and configuration settings.
- In scenarios where third party software issues cannot be completely resolved by Logitech, Logitech will at the customer’s request, initiate contact with the appropriate third party software vendor and manage the communication with the vendor in order to
- Logitech cannot guarantee that any or all issues related to third party software vendors can be resolved to the customer’s satisfaction.
- As Logitech’s product catalog evolves, new products will be added to this list of Logitech Supported Products and older products may be removed at Logitech’s discretion. Any devices removed from the list will continue to be supported for all existing Select contracts during their Term.
- For other Logitech products not in this list or any third party products not included in a Logitech bundle, support may be provided on a best-effort basis however no commitments are made regarding response times, issue resolution or product replacement.
- All services are provided in English language.