If you're having trouble with the microphone on your earbud, try the following:
- Make sure your earbud is selected as the audio-input device on your computer or mobile device.
- Ensure that your earbud is selected as the input device in your call application settings.
- Adjust the microphone volume on your device or call application.
- Verify that the microphone isn't set to "Mute" in either your operating system's audio settings or call application.
NOTE: Some products include a mute button. Be sure your earbud isn't set to "Mute".
- Try connecting your earbud to a different 3.5mm or USB port on your computer or mobile devices.
- Connect your earbud directly to a 3.5mm or USB port on your device, and not to an adapter or USB hub.
- Try to use the microphone on a different call application to see if it still has an issue.
- Try to reboot your computer or mobile device.
- If you are connected to a device via USB-C or A, make sure 3.5mm connector is fully inserted into the Zone Wired Earbuds controller
Note that there could be compatibility issues depending on the device models. If you still face a microphone issue and you've tried the steps at the top of this article, please reach out to us by clicking here.