Your Zone True Wireless should automatically reconnect if your Bluetooth signal is lost during a call. If it doesn’t, it only takes a few steps to get it connected again:
- Put your Zone True Wireless back into the charging case.
- After one minute, take Zone True Wireless back out of the charging case on and wait for it to connect.
- If this doesn’t resolve the issue, you may need to restart your phone’s Bluetooth connection:
- Set your phone to airplane mode.
- Wait ten seconds and then switch airplane mode off.
- If your Zone True Wireless still doesn’t reconnect, open your phone’s settings and tap on Bluetooth.
- Tap on your Zone True Wireless from the list of available known devices.
For further support please use the "Contact Us" button on the left-hand menu to connect with a ProSupport agent.