Logitech Tap Scheduler is a purpose-built scheduling panel that makes it easy to find and claim the right meeting space.
For help setting up Tap Scheduler, see the topics and mounting videos below.
To learn more about Tap Scheduler product availability and compatibility, click here.
HARDWARE SETUP GUIDANCE
- How do I connect Logitech Tap Scheduler?
- What type of category cable can I use with Logitech Tap Scheduler?
- Does Logitech Tap Scheduler follow a PoE Standard?
- When using a PoE enabled network or Switch, how much power is needed for Logitech Tap Scheduler?
- Can I use my own PoE Injector?
- Can I connect Tap IP / Tap Scheduler through my PoE enabled network?
- Can I connect Tap IP / Tap Scheduler through my PoE enabled switch?
- How to Reboot Tap IP / Tap Scheduler
SOFTWARE SETUP GUIDANCE
- How to set up Tap Scheduler for Meetio?
- How do I manage Tap Scheduler?
- Which languages are currently available in the Logitech software?
- Firewall Setup Information for CollabOS Devices
- Can I sideload apps on Rally Bar, Rally Bar Mini, RoomMate, Tap IP, or Tap Scheduler?
- How do I switch the service provider for my conference room system?
- How to set up a network proxy on CollabOS devices