What you need to get started:
- Rally Bar or Rally Bar Mini running CollabOS 1.4.204 or higher
- Tap IP running CollabOS 1.4.81 or higher
- Display connected to Rally Bar or Rally Bar Mini in appliance mode
Pair Rally Bar / Rally Bar Mini with Tap IP
Step 1: Enable device pairing on Tap IP
On Tap IP’s Settings screen, tap System > Pair New Device.
Step 2: Retrieve device name and 4 character code from Rally Bar or Rally Bar Mini
Press and hold the Bluetooth® button on the back of the device for 5 seconds.
- On the display, identify the device name and its unique 4 character code.
Step 3: Confirm device pairing on Tap IP
On Tap IP, select the device with the name and unique 4 character code that match the details shown on the display.
If you do not see the device you want to pair, tap Search again and follow the instructions from step 2.
Tap Connect to confirm device pairing between Tap IP and Rally Bar or Rally Bar Mini.
- On Tap IP’s Settings screen, you will now see a tab for Tap IP and a tab for Rally Bar or Rally Bar Mini.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are no Downloads for this Product
There are no Downloads for this Version.