Using Sync Portal to update the device
If RoomMate is provisioned in Sync portal using a Sync account:
- Launch Sync Portal: sync.logitech.com
- Find and select your device in the Inventory view
- In the Room view, select your device.
- Click on the note on the top labeled “Firmware update available”.
- You should see the “Update Now” option
To bulk update devices, please follow this link.
ZOOM DEVICE MANAGEMENT
When using Zoom Rooms, you can update RoomMate using Zoom Device Management (ZDM). Please follow the instructions posted on Zoom’s Help Center here.
ON-DEVICE SETTINGS APP
Zoom Rooms mode with on-device Settings App
If you’re using Logitech Tap or Tap IP as your Zoom Room Controller:
Go to Settings in the Zoom Room controller > click System Settings
In Logitech Settings, select Updates and select Update Now.
If you’re using an IP-based controller like Tap IP or an iPad as your Zoom Room Controller:
Use the Remote controller that came with your RoomMate and press and hold the End Call button for 5 seconds.
This will launch the Logitech Settings App on the main display. Use the 5-way button to select Updates and select Update Now.