If your audio device isn’t recognized by the Logitech RoomMate, it may need to be added to the device Safelist. Click here to see a list of currently safelisted audio devices: RoomMate Hardware Support.
To request a device be added, please reach out to our support team by clicking the Contact Us link in the left menu panel to submit your request. Please include the following information about your device:
- Device Name
- VID (Vendor ID)
- PID (Product ID)
Note: Requests to have a device safelisted may take 4-8 weeks.
To find PID & VID on Windows:
1. Go to Control Panel > Device Manager and find your USB device.
2. Double click the device or right click and select Properties.
3. Go to the Details tab and select Hardware ID to view its PID and VID.
To find PID & VID on Mac:
1. Go to About this Mac > Overview > System Report.
2. Under Hardware, select USB.
3. Find your USB device and select it to view its PID and VID.