Logitech has carefully selected the materials on your keyboard and mouse to be stain resistant and easy to clean. However bright colors (Off White) are more keen to get dirty over normal use.
We recommend the following practices to ensure your keyboard and mouse remains clean for a longer time:
- Do a regular weekly cleaning of your keyboard and mouse to avoid getting stains that are hard to remove (find cleaning instructions here).
- Avoid eating snacks with high pigment or grease concentrations while using your keyboard and mouse (fruits, chips, snacks, sweets).
- Avoid touching your face while using your keyboard and mouse. This will prevent substance transfer to your device (oil, make up, creams, lotions, perfumes, etc.)
- Avoid constantly using lotions on your hands during your working period.
- If you get ink stains on your hands, make sure you remove them with alcohol wipes before touching your keyboard and mouse.
In case your mouse has suffered any of the previous stains find cleaning instructions here.