CollabOS Guide > 3. Features > 3.3 RightSight on RoomMate
RightSight is now available in beta for RoomMate when running CollabOS 1.7+. RightSight on RoomMate is available and enabled by default for Rally, Rally Camera, and MeetUp when connected to RoomMate. RightSight is Logitech’s auto-framing technology that ensures meeting participants are always in frame. Learn more here: Getting Started - Logitech RightSight.
RightSight can be toggled to the following states:
- On-call start (will only reframe at the beginning of the session)
- Dynamic (will automatically reframe throughout the session)
- Note: There are currently no settings to adjust how quickly RightSight reframes while in the dynamic state.
RightSight on RoomMate is currently in beta. While it’s being refined, we welcome your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- RightSight 2 Speaker View is not available on RoomMate.
- RightSight on RoomMate only works for RoomMate’s default camera.
Setup RightSight on RoomMate in one of the following ways.
With On-Device Settings
1. Go to Logitech settings.
2. Select Camera.
- Note: Make sure the camera you wish to use RightSight on is selected as your default camera. RightSight will only work on this camera.
3. Turn RightSight on or off. You can test the feature by selecting “Test camera.”
1. Login to Sync Portal.
2. Select the organization and room in which the device is deployed.
3. Select the RoomMate device and select a default camera.
- Note: RightSight will only work on this camera.
4. Select the default camera in the menu on the left, and choose to enable or disable RightSight.
With Local Network Access
1. Login to your Local Network Access portal.
2. Select Camera.
3. Choose the camera you want to use RightSight on as your default camera.
4. Enable or disable RightSight and choose your preferred mode.