Check to make sure that your Zone Vibe Wireless headset is charged and turned on:
- Cycle the power switch from Off to On. If the headset is charged, a voice prompt will announce the amount of battery remaining.
- If there is no announcement, charge the battery for at least 15 minutes then repeat step 1.
- If no response, perform a factory reset using one of the following:
- Long press the Call Answer/ End (CAE) button and the Volume button for five seconds.
- In the Logi Tune app under Zone Vibe Wireless >About the Headset, click Factory Reset.