Your Zone Vibe Wireless headset is already paired to the receiver it ships with. Just turn the headset on. The headset is successfully connected when the light indicator on the receiver turns solid white.
If your headset and receiver lose pairing or if you have a replacement of Zone Vibe Wireless receiver and need to re-pair, do the following:
- Insert the receiver into the computer USB-A port or USB-C port using the provided adapter.
- Install and open Logi Tune Desktop. You can download it here.
- Logi Tune Desktop will confirm that a new receiver is found. Click Pair headset to start connecting to the headset.
- Enter pairing mode on the headset by switching the power switch to the bottom and hold for two seconds.
On the Logi Tune app, click Continue.
- If pairing mode is successful, light indicators on the receiver and headset will flash white. Once the receiver is paired with the headset, light indicators on the receiver and headset will turn solid white.
- Look for Zone Vibe Wireless under the Bluetooth list of your device and connect.