Your Zone Vibe Wireless headset should automatically reconnect if your Bluetooth signal is lost during a call. If it doesn’t, it only takes a few steps to get it connected again:
- Turn your headset off.
- After two seconds, turn the headset back on and wait for it to connect.
If this doesn’t resolve the issue, you may need to restart your phone’s Bluetooth connection. Here's how:
- Set your phone to Airplane mode.
- Wait ten seconds and then switch Airplane mode off.
- If your headset still doesn’t reconnect, open your phone’s settings and tap on Bluetooth.
- Tap on your headset from the list of available known devices.
If you’re still experiencing connection issues, please contact Support using the link to the left.