In-Room Options | Remote Configuration
CollabOS Guide > 1. Setup & Settings > 1.5 How to Update CollabOS Devices
You can update your Rally Bar, Rally Bar Mini, RoomMate, Tap IP, and Tap Scheduler to the latest version of CollabOS using the following methods.
1. In-Room Options
- On-Device Settings
- Sync App
2. Remote Configuration
- Local Network Access
- Sync Portal
- Service Provider Device Management like Microsoft Teams Rooms or Zoom.
Check the release notes to learn about the latest CollabOS features.
Note: If you are using Rally Bar, Rally Bar Mini, or RoomMate in USB mode, use the Sync app installed on your room PC to update CollabOS.
2. Select Updates.
3. Tap on the “Update” button.
Download and install the Sync app to update your device in USB mode.
1. Launch Sync App, Your device will appear on the left side.
2. To update the device, click the Options menu (3 vertical-dot icon on the top right) and click Check for Device Update.
- This will download and install the latest CollabOS update.
- This process may take up to 20 minutes to complete.
Local Network Access | Sync Portal | Service Provider Device Management
Local Network Access
1. Activate and login to Local Network Access.
2. Navigate to "Updates" and click Update now.
If the device is provisioned into the Sync portal using a Sync account:
1. Launch Sync Portal: sync.logitech.com
2. Find and select your device in the Inventory view.
3. In the Room view, select your device.
4. Click on the note labeled “Firmware update available.”
Sync portal also lets you schedule a firmware update or set a policy to perform bulk device firmware updates.
Service Provider Device Management
Microsoft Teams Admin Center
When using Microsoft Teams Rooms, you can update supported CollabOS devices using the Microsoft Teams admin center (TAC). Follow the instructions posted on the Teams Help Center.
Zoom Device Management
When using Zoom Rooms, you can update supported CollabOS devices using Zoom Device Management (ZDM). Please follow the instructions posted on Zoom’s Help Center.
Back to Top | Next Article: 1.6 Change Your Service Provider