Cisco Webex Direct Guest Join
Microsoft Teams Rooms now allow you to join a scheduled Cisco Webex meeting from your Rally Bar or Rally Bar Mini. Just click the join button on the Microsoft Teams Rooms controller and your Cisco Webex meeting will start. Cisco Webex Direct Join support for Microsoft Teams Rooms is available now in CollabOS 1.7.300 on Rally Bar or Rally Bar Mini. RoomMate support is coming later.
What you need to get started:
- Rally Bar or Rally Bar Mini
- CollabOS 1.7.300 or higher.
- Teams Rooms Account
To Use Cisco Webex Direct Guest Join with your Microsoft Teams Rooms:
- Make sure your Rally Bar, Rally Bar Mini or RoomMate is updated to the latest version of CollabOS.
- Before you start, check Microsoft Teams instructions on how to enable Cisco Webex Direct Guest Join.
- Sign in with your Microsoft Teams Rooms account on Rally Bar or Rally Bar Mini.
- Go to more - Settings - Device Settings - Admin settings - System - Teams Admin Settings - Meetings.
- Scroll down to "Meetings" and enable "Cisco Webex" under "Allow joining third-party meetings."
- Create a meeting and invite the Teams Room email in your Cisco Webex client or calendar.
- Click the "Join" button on your Teams Rooms controller.
- Your meeting starts and you can control the meeting from the Team Rooms Controller.