Issue description: When the user is trying to connect Logi Tune with their calendar account.
Then during the authentication process Gsuite denies access to the calendar:
The Gsuite Administrator needs to approve the application from the admin console.
Here is how:
- Open the following link with your admin credentials.
- Go to Security -> Access and data control -> API controls -> “Manage Third-Party App Access”
- You need to add Logi Tune on the web app list. Click on “Add app”
- Select “OAuth App Name Or Client ID”:
- On the search app field enter “Logi Tune” and then click on Search -> Select Logi Tune:
- Select the Client ID and click on the “Select” button.
- Select the app access: “Trust: Can access all Google Services” and then click on “configure”
- After completing the setup you will see Logi Tune listed on the 3rd app list:
Now the users are able to connect Logitune with the Google calendar.