|Component||Model Number (M/N)||S/N Location|
|Tap Touch Controller||No MN||On the rear of the device, under the bottom plate|
|Tap Touch Controller||58 mm / 2.3 inch||244 mm / 9.6 inch||179 mm / 7.0 inch||1.25 kg / 2.75 lbs|
|HDMI Cable 1.4a cable||2.0 m / 6.5ft||Type A (male) to Type C (male))|
|USB 2.0/3.0/3.1 cable||10m / 32.8ft|
|Power Supply with regional plugs||100-240v 2.95m (9.67ft) 12v 2a 4.00mm/1.70mm plug center positive|
|General Product Specifications|
|OS/Platform Support (at release)||Windows® 10, Chrome OS™|
|System Requirements||Windows® 10, Chrome OS™, USB 2.0, 3.0, or 3.1 Type A port|
|Optional Accessory||Table Mount
Logitech Strong USB cable: 10m, 25m
|Touch screen - Size||10.1” diagonal screen with 14° display angle|
|Touch screen - Coating||Oleophobic and anti-glare coating|
|Touch screen - Resolution||1280 x 800 resolution|
|Ports and Interfaces||USB 2.0/3.0/3.1 Type C (to PC)
USB 2.0/3.0/3.1 Type A (for accessory connection)
HDMI input (for content sharing)
3.5mm / 1/8 “ 4 pole Headset Jack
Integrated ultrasonic speaker
Integrated PIR Motion Sensor
100mm x 100mm VESA FDMI (Flat Display Mounting Interface)
Kensington Lock Slot on bottom and back of device
GENERAL USE INFO
- Tap and Google Meet Licenses
- Where is the web browser on my NUC?
- What are the dimensions and weight of the Tap touch controller?
- What is a Logitech Room Solution with Logitech Tap?
- How is this different than SmartDock? Is this replacing SmartDock?
- What's not included?
- What’s in the Tap bundle? Are there different options?
- Can I buy a mount or extra cables?
- Is Logitech Tap’s touch controller a tablet?
- How do I purchase spare parts like cables and remote controls?
- Frequently Asked Questions for Rally
- Frequently Asked Questions for MeetUp
- Jumpstart Service FAQ for Tap
- Can more than one conferencing platform be installed on Tap?
- Is there a security cable lock connection?
- What interfaces are available on the Tap touch controller?
- When and where is Tap available, and how much does it cost?