Your headset should automatically reconnect if your Bluetooth signal is lost during a call. If it doesn’t, it only takes a few steps to get it connected again:
- Turn your headset off.
- After two seconds, turn the headset back on and wait for it to connect.
- If this doesn’t resolve the issue, you may need to restart your phone’s Bluetooth connection:
- Set your phone to airplane mode.
- Wait ten seconds and then switch airplane mode off.
- If your headset still doesn’t reconnect, open your phone’s settings and tap on Bluetooth.
- Tap on your headset from the list of available known devices.
If you’re still experiencing connection issues, please contact Support.