RightSight: Compatibility | General Use Info
RightSight 2: Compatibility | General Use Info
RightSight uses the latest in deep learning technology running on the conference system computer to detect meeting participants and perfectly frame them regardless of if they are speaking, where they are looking, or if they are at the whiteboard and not looking towards the camera at all. RightSight and RightSight 2 run on CollabOS video conferencing products (such as Rally Bar, Rally Bar Mini, and RoomMate) as a feature of the operating system.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
GENERAL USE INFO
- What is RightSight?
- How does RightSight work?
- Why should I use RightSight?
- Can I still use the remote with RightSight?
- Can I use RightSight in rooms with glass walls?
- Can I install RightSight without the Camera Settings App?
- Why does RightSight sometimes take longer to reframe?
- Why doesn't RightSight move to the active speaker?
- Does RightSight use facial recognition or speaker sound tracking?
- Does RightSight save any personal data or images?
RIGHTSIGHT 2: FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Which cloud conferencing services are compatible with Speaker View?
- How does Speaker View work with Zoom Rooms and Smart Gallery?
- Why is Speaker View not available for MeetUp, Rally, Rally Camera, or Rally Plus?
- How do meeting participants enable or disable Speaker View?
- In a multi-display environment, does Speaker View extend or mirror?
- How does the use of Rally Mic Pods in the meeting room affect Speaker View?
GENERAL USE INFO
- How does the technology behind RightSight 2 Speaker View work?
- What are the benefits of the picture-in-picture view of the room?
- What happens when the picture-in-picture view of the room is the same as the view of the active speaker?
- How close will Speaker View zoom into the active speaker?
- How long does it take to frame a speaker?
- How far from the camera can someone sit and still be detected by Speaker View?
- How is Speaker View affected by the way people speak?
- Does Speaker View work when participants are wearing a face mask?
- How does Speaker View work when the person speaking walks around the room?
- How do I provide feedback on my experience with Speaker View?
- Should I set Speaker View as the default setting for Rally Bar and Rally Bar Mini in my meeting rooms?
- Do I have to enable Speaker View across all my Rally Bar or Rally Bar Mini devices or can I just enable it on certain devices?
- Why does the camera not zoom all the way into the active speaker?
- What happens when manual PTZ on a touch controller or remote is used when Speaker View is the default setting for the meeting room?
- Can I adjust how quickly Speaker View pans between people speaking?
- Is Speaker View affected by how someone looks?